About me

Mein Bild
Duesseldorf, NRW, Germany
Iam a German 40s/50s/60s Pin up Girl, Retro Addict and Weirdo. I love make up, to craft, do photoshootings and collect vintage clothes/ lingerie. In my blog you can read all about it, mashed up with my thoughts about fashion/styling.

Topics

Shooting (162) make up (83) photoshooting (82) 50s (80) review (77) fashion (71) memebox (50) 40s (49) releases (49) 60s (36) korean (36) Skin care (31) making of (31) diy (18) lifestyle (10) how to (9) modelling (8) hair styling (7) styling (7) 30s (6)

Samstag, 21. März 2015

Peripera Frozen Wholly Deep Eyeliner Set

Hello everyone,

I suddenly feel the urge of buying korean gel eyeliner sets because I want more variation in my eye make up and thus I went to buy 3 different sets. Today I show you the first one.

I am probably the only person on earth who hasn´t seen "Frozen" yet, but taking a look at those beautiful colors I couldn´t resist! I bought this liner set at RoseRoseShop, which seems to be the cheapest source presently. I was thrilled to discover that RoseRoseShop added an beautiful Skinfood nail polish in a fab hot pink color for FREE!!! On top of it there was a sharpener for the pencils included as well!

The Wholly Deep Liner Kit comes from the korean brand Peripera and is a limited edition. Thus, if you want such a kit, too, you better get it now ;-) The liner kit is a mini-set, so keep that in mind. The size ratio of liner to nail polish gives a clue how small it is. It fits into the palm of my hands - more or less.

The liners are very soft. You don´t have to press them really hard to get colorful results. Give it a few moments to dry and it is set. I was beeing a bit hardcore and baked a cake an there are still traces of the eyeliners on my hand


1 Kommentar:

  1. i wish eyeliners wouldn't smudge so much on me, otherwise I'd try the kit *-*

    AntwortenLöschen